|First Content 0% matched||Second Content 0% matched|
Text Similarity Checker
The text similarity checker help users to find the similarity between two text documents.
It scans the given content and bolds the matched text to prevent content plagiarism.
How to use Text Similarity Checker?
To use this plagiarism similarity checker, follow the below guideline:
- Write or paste the content in the first and second input boxes.
- Or, upload files from the local device.
- Click the Check Similarity button.
How does it work?
The similarity checker scans every single piece of the given document and finds the matched content within seconds.
It does not highlight the unique content and shows the percentage of matched content in both first and second content files.
Why use our text similarity checker?
The essay similarity checker helps users to find the similarity between two essays and other documents online.
It further provides the following best features to find similar text between two documents.
Multiple Files Support
This feature provides an option to check the similarity by simply uploading DOC, TXT, and PDF files format.
Highlights the Similar Text
After checking the entire document, it uses the latest technologies and bolds every single piece of similar text.
Percentage of Matched Text
It checks the given documents and shows the percentage of the matched text of both first and second content.
Privacy of the Text File
Our similarity checker is completely free and secure to use for all purposes.
By using the checker, there is no need to worry about the privacy of your written or uploaded text.
The document that you upload is automatically deleted from our servers as soon as the checking process is done.
Uses of Text Similarity Checker
Some of the key uses of this online similarity checker are:
- It can be used by webmasters to compare the content of two websites to check if they have the same content or not.
- Students can use the essay similarity checker to find similar text between two essay documents.
- Help users to find duplicate content on their websites. To remove plagiarized text from your content, you can use the paraphrasing tool as well.
- Programmers can use this checker to find the same code between two files.
- Teachers can use the text similarity checker to compare the papers of two students.
- This helps them in finding that either the two students have cheated in the examination or not.
- Plagiarism Checker
- Paraphrasing Tool
- Reverse Text - Backwards Text Generator
- Small Text Generator - Small Caps / Tiny Text
- Upside Down Text Generator
- Words to Pages
- Case Converter
- Online rich-text editor
- Grammar Checker
- Article Rewriter
- Invisible Character
- Readability Checker
- Diff Checker
- Text Similarity Checker
- Extract Text From Image
- Text Summarizer
- Emoji Translator
- Weird Text Generator
- Stylish Text Generator
- Glitch Text Generator
- Cursive Font Generator
- Gothic Text Generator
- Discord Font Generator
- Aesthetic Text Generator
- Cool Text Generator
- Wingdings Translator
- Old English Translator
- Online HTML Editor
- Cursed Text Generator
- Bubble Text Generator
- Strikethrough Text Generator
- Zalgo Text Generator
- Big Text Generator - Generate Large Text
- Old Norse Translator
- Fancy Font Generator
- Cool Font Generator
- Fortnite Font Generator
- Fancy Text Generator
- Word Counter
- Character Counter
- Punctuation checker
- Text Repeater
- Vaporwave Text Generator
- Citation Generator
- Title Generator
- Text To Handwriting
- Conclusion Generator
- Abstract Generator
- List Randomizer
- Sentence Counter
- Speech to text
- Check Mark Symbol