Welcome to EditPad.org - your online plain text editor. Click on buttons below or Press Any Key to create new note.
Edit Pad - Online Text Editor & Wordpad for Notes
Editpad is an online text editor developed for editing plain text. It works similar to the online notepad of Microsoft.
How to use Text Editor?
Open Editpad Wordpad and start creating the notes online. You can also copy-paste to edit text and save it for later use.
Besides this, our online notepad allows users to upload files from a computer, Google Drive, and One Drive. (under development)
You can add, delete, and copy-paste text on the online text pad (notebook).
Advanced Editor Features of NotePad Online
- Word Count: Our online textpad (notebook) allows you to check the total number of words written or pasted. And you can convert words to pages also.
- Character Count: You can also check the exact number of characters in your writing by using this feature. It will promptly count characters and spaces and will display the result.
- Check Plagiarism and Grammar: You can also check plagiarism, grammar, and punctuation of edited text in our online editor.
- Paraphrase Text: If you’re writing plain text in our Online Notepad, you also have the option to paraphrase & summarize it in the same typing pad.
- No Installation: The best thing about Plain Text Editor is that you don’t need to install it to complete your tasks.
- Converts Rich Text: Remove text formatting in word, excel and google docs. It converts rich text to plain text. For formatted text, use our rich text editor.
- Best Alternative: The online alternative of Notepad++, Google Docs, and Microsoft Notepad
- Download and Save: Editpad provides an option to download and save the edited text directly into the smart device just with a single click.
Full Screen: Full screen feature expands text editor area to full screen. It can be reverted to normal by pressing the “Esc button”
Share file: Directly share your notes with others by using our “share note” option. You can create and share unlimited files.
Password Protection: Secure your shared notes using passwords. Only people who know the password can view your plain text.
Upload File: You can directly upload files from your local device and edit text online. The following file formats are supported.
.DOC / .DOCX (Microsoft Word documents)
.TXT (plain text files)
Mobile Application: Android and iOS mobile apps are available on the Play Store and Apple Store.
Convert to Handwriting: Convert your written text to handwriting text.
Generate Conclusion / Abstract: To generate a conclusion or abstract of your written text, abstract generator, and conclusion generator are developed. Alphabetizer is also available to make listings in sequence.
Uses of Editpad Online:
The most common uses of our online NotePad are:
- It helps to write and edit the text in no time.
- Students and other users can quickly create online notes without installing text editing software.
- Allows you to check the originality of written content
- Bloggers, writers, and webmasters can use our paraphraser to rewrite the content and avoid plagiarism
- It helps developers to work on the same file simultaneously working on different projects
Adding Strikethrough Text in the Notepad?
Our online notepad does not have built-in strikethrough text formatting options. You have to use the Strikethrough Text tool to make your text strikethrough and then copy it.
How to quickly repeat text multiple times in a notepad?
By using a Text Repeater tool, you can easily repeat the same text multiple times and copy it. You can then paste the copied text using the paste command (“CTRL + V” or “CMD + V”) in the notepad.
Do we save your notes?
No, we do not save any of your private data. All notes are saved on your local device using cookies.