Welcome to EditPad.org - your online plain text editor. Click on buttons below or Press Enter to create new note.
Edit Pad - Online Text Editor & Wordpad for Notes
Editpad is the online text editor developed for editing plain text. It works similar to the online notepad of Microsoft.
How to use Text Editor?
Open Editpad Wordpad and start creating the notes online. You can also copy-paste to edit text and save it for later use.
Besides this, our online notepad allows users to upload files from a computer, Google Drive, and One Drive. (under development)
You can add, delete, and copy-paste text on the online text pad (notebook).
Advanced Editor Features of NotePad Online
- Word Count: Our online textpad (notebook) allows you to check the total number of words written or pasted. And you can convert words to pages also.
- Character Count: You can also check the exact number of characters in your writing by using this feature. It will promptly count characters and spaces and will display the result.
- Check Plagiarism and Grammar: You can also check plagiarism and grammar of edited text in our online editor.
- Paraphrase Text: If you’re writing plain text in our online Notepad, you also have an option to paraphrase & summarize it in the same typing pad.
- No Installation: The best thing about Plain Text Editor is that you don’t need to install it to complete your tasks.
- Converts Rich Text: Remove text formatting in word, excel and google docs. It converts rich text to plain text. For formatted text, use our rich-text editor
- Best Alternative: The online alternative of Notepad++, Prepostseo text editor, and Microsoft Notepad
- Download and Save: Editpad provides an option to download and save the edited text directly into the smart device just with a single click.
Full Screen: Full screen feature expands text editor area to full screen. It can be reverted to normal by pressing the “Esc button”
Share file: Directly share your notes with others by using our “share note” option. You can create and share unlimited files.
Password Protection: Secure your shared notes using passwords. Only people who know the password can view your plain text.
Upload File: you can directly upload files from your local device and edit text online. Following file formats are supported.
.DOC / .DOCX (Microsoft Word documents)
.TXT (plain text files)
Mobile Application: Android and iOS mobile apps will be available soon.
Uses of Editpad Online:
The most common uses of our online NotePad are:
- It helps to write and edit the text in no time.
- Students and other users can quickly create online notes without installing text editing software.
- Allows you to check the originality of written content
- Bloggers, writers, and webmasters can use our paraphraser to rewrite the content avoid plagiarism
- It helps developers to work on the same file simultaneously working on different projects